From: Jeanne Spellman [jeanne@w3.org]
Sent: August-01-14 9:55 AM
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Cc: WAI-UA list
Subject: Re: UAAG 2.0 Personas

We tried to do that a few years ago, and received a comment that we
should have more diversity in the names and not repeat them.  So Kim and
I went through and changed names so there was less repetition.  It does
have the benefit of giving the impression of many, many people with
disabilities.

I don't think we should use initials (even though I really liked that
blogpost) because it de-humanizes the use cases, IMO.  I think the names
are more powerful.

jeanne

--
Jeanne Spellman