The Screen Orientation API [feedly]

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 20:19:42 +0000
To: WWW UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>, w3c-wai-cg@w3.org
Hi guys, so I just saw this and thought it may need to be looked at by UAWG. The forced locking May be a problem? I couldn't see a user override from my very brief scan.

The Screen Orientation API
http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-screen-orientation-20140220/

----
Shared via my feedly reader

Also, sorry if this message is brief it's sent from my mobile device; and I have the manual dexterity of a fish when it comes to these small keyboards.

Cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster
response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
My Business Card   - http://simon.harper.name/about/card/
Schedule a Meeting - http://doodle.com/simon.harper.name

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk