meet "botie"

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:45:50 -0400
To: UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
We have a new bot in the #ua channel whose purpose is to allow us to
leave messages for each other.

For example, if you wanted to leave a message for me and I was not on
IRC, you can type in the IRC channel:
botie, inform jeanne check your email for a message from me

When I next logged in, I will get a message:
jeanne, at 2014-06-26 18:28 UTC, [you] said: check your email for a
message from me

Syntax:

If botie is not on the user list for the channel:
/invite botie #ua

To leave a message:
botie, inform [IRC nick] [message]

Note that you have to use their exact IRC nick.  I occasionally use
jeanne2 in IRC when I have network problems.  If I logged in as jeanne2,
I would not get the message.