registration for F2F and TPAC

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:17:48 -0400
To: UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Registration for TPAC is now open. We will be having a face to face
meeting on Mon-Tues.
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2014/

W3C will be hosting a symposium and gala on Wed night with a separate
cost in celebration of W3C 20th anniversary. More information about the
Future of the Web Symposium and Gala Dinner is at
http://www.w3.org/20/

If Invited Experts want support attending the F2F, please send me
(jeanne@w3.org) an email with the costs. Please note that funds are
limited this year and not all costs may be approved.

jeanne