turn off alt & title

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:12:28 -0500
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
was on the cognitive call today. An item came up about designers not using
@title or @alt on sites for folks with distraction issues because tooltips
can be distracting. then they started talking about dual sites or authoring
guidelines. Seems a better place for turning off these would be in the UA,
might be able to do it with css.
perhaps for UAAG next

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756