Re: minutes: User Agent telecon 15 May 2014

From: Wayne E Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 08:55:30 -0700
To: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
I reread the meaning of <length> for character spacing in the new CSS
Text Module 3.  It has changed from the earlier version than the one I
had read, so, your description of character spacing is in line with
that, and I withdraw my change.
The research I read did express effect letter spacing in terms of normal
spacing + length.  So I went back and duplicated the construction
process she used and am 99.5% sure that we will hit her range with the
wording UAWG has.

I am still reading Foundations of Low Vision and collecting categories
of low vision.

Wayne