RE: Agenda: User Agent telecon 5 Dec 2013

Last minute regrets due to a schedule change.  Please assign me an SC or two to write some tests for and I'll crank a couple out before next week.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Allan [mailto:jimallan@tsbvi.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 7:46 AM
To: WAI-ua
Subject: Agenda: User Agent telecon 5 Dec 2013

agenda+ Holiday Schedule

agenda+ survey for changing schedule for new members

agenda+ invite reviews for Last Call

agenda+ testing - Writing tests (come with your favorite SC to write a
agenda+ test for)

agenda+ implementations

______________________________

Chair: Jim Allan and Kelly Ford

Latest editor's draft - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/UAAG20/ Comment spreadsheet - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2013/commentsWD.html

Time: 1 pm Boston Local Time, (17:00-18:30 UTC/GMT) http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

Call-in: Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200
SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
Code:  82941# (UAWG1#)

IRC: server: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org/> irc.w3.org, port: 6667, channel: #ua

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator & Webmaster Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756