List of IOS browsers

From: Kim Patch <kim@redstartsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 16:50:27 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Greetings,

The list of iOS browsers I promised follows, including some highlights.
There are more ios browsers out there -- these are just the ones I've
looked at.

Cheers,
Kim

*iOS Browsers with interesting features* (features lists not exhaustive)
- Puffin (flash; mouse, keyboard, gamepad emulators)
- Mercury (global font size; reader mode with font size that doesn't
increase spacing between lines and white on black; identify browser as,
configurable gestures with visual feedback, autofill forms, disable images)
- Atomic Web (non-global font size with wrap, save font for site,
identify browser as, view source with or without wrap, extensive
configuration of controls including button opacity, autofill forms)
- Photon (flash, mouse)
- Apollo (global font size with wrap, read mode, video pop out split screen)
- Terra (easy clipping, sophisticated find, identify browser as)
- Knowtilus Pro (reader and RSS modes, extensions include annotation)
- Dolphin (global font size 3 sizes, night mode)
- Perfect web browser (save font size by domain, identify browser as,
hyper scrolling)
- Maven (global font size, identify browser as, split screen, trackpad,
extensive configurable gestures)
*
The usual suspects*
Safari