New Mobile A11y TF facilitators

From: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 10:50:04 +0100
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
CC: WCAG Editors <team-wcag-editors@w3.org>, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hi y'all,

Recently, we created a new Mobile A11y TF, which is a joint Task Force
between the WCAG WG and UAWG. It will produce techniques, understanding,
and guidance documents, as well as updates to existing related W3C
material that address the mobile space. [1]
So we now have the honour of announcing the facilitators. They will be
Kathy Wahlbin and Kim Patch.

Kathy is CEO and founder of 'Interactive Accessibility', and has been
very active in the community for a number of years via her work in WCAG
and the Evaluation Methodology TF. [2]

Kim Patch is a user interface expert, writer, editor, and musician.  Kim
consults on emerging user interfaces, including combinations like speech
and gesture and is founder of the company 'Redstart Systems'. Kim is
also one of the editors of UAAG. [3]

We'd like to welcome them both as TF facilitators and extend to them the
best wishes of us all.
--
Joshue O Connor/Andrew Kirkpatrick
WCAG working group co-chairs