Re: Action-902 Units of measure for 1.4.3

I agree that 0 is confusing with O depending on the font, but 0 is a
very different width from M and that will put us in conflict with CSS
which uses 0.  I am pretty sure that other technologies also use 0 as
the defining character for width.  I suggest we put "0 (zero)" in the
proposal.

--
Jeanne Spellman