Re: ACTION-851: Review 1.8.1,x to see if they can be merged into 1.3.1-2 to avoid duplication

Greg,
I like the 2 SC version (tho writing testing will be interesting).
A question about the
*(d) Shape and size when the indicator is an image*

I assume the 'indicator' is the 'cursor'. Are there any other highlighting
mechanisms that would generate an image indicator?
I know the cursor is configurable at the platform level (at least in
windows). Are you saying this is something that the UA should override?
That seems a bit far reaching.

Jim

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756