Re: Updated Summaries

Sorry, I left out the first few:

1.1 Summary: The user can choose to render alternative content for a
specific element (1.1.1, Level A), choose a default alternative to be
displayed for all relevant elements (1.1.3, Level A), specify which
types to render by default (1.1.4, Level AA), and be alerted to
unrendered alternative content (1.1.2, Level A). The user can also
configure caption text and specify that text or sign language
alternative not obscure video or controls (1.1.5, Level AA), and
configure size and position of media alternatives (1.1.6, Level AAA).

1.1.3 and 1.1.4 need to be rewritten to be parallel--it's hard to figure
out the salient differences! Differences: (1) 1.1.4 is multiple types,
(2) 1.1.3 allows rendering the non-alternative on demand, (3)

1.2 Summary: The user agent does not attempt to repair some types of
missing text alternatives (1.2.1, Level AA), and the user can ask the
browser to predict missing structural information, such as field labels,
table headings or section headings (1.2.2, Level AAA).

* Did we really make 1.2.1 AA?!

* Jan and Greg still to rewrite 1.2.1.b

enabled items, and recently visited links (1.3.1, Level A), and has a
choice of highlighting options that at least include colors and borders
(1.3.2, Level AA).

including text size when text is rescaled (1.4.2, Level A).

* 1.4.2 no need to say "when rescaled". Better is the old summary
"including whether all text should be the shown the same size"

the global volume level (1.5.1, Level A).