Agenda: UAWG telecon 14 Feb 2013

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:00:42 -0600
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Time: User Agent Working Group will begin  the call at 1 pm Boston Local
Time, (17:00-18:30 UTC/GMT)

 Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200, for UK use SIP phone call zakim
Code:  82941# (UAWG1#)

IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6667, channel: #ua.

Chair: Jim Allan, Kelly Ford

Latest editor's draft - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/UAAG20/  it will always be
the latest version.
Agenda+ conformance use cases for conformance scenarios (extensions, mobile
apps, etc)

Agenda+ Eric Hansen review of UAAG2 20 Dec 2012 editor's draft
Agenda+ Response to HTML5 Accessibility Taskforce Bugs

Agenda+ What is a User Agent - Jan, glossary musings

Agenda+ Jeanne Creating tests for SC verification in Candidate Review.

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756