RE: Another browser: Rover

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocadu.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 14:54:42 +0000
To: "Hakkinen, Mark T" <mhakkinen@ets.org>, WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Interesting. This reminds me of Opera Mini's on-server pre-processing. According to Wikipedia: "A page is compressed, then delivered to the phone in a markup language called OBML (Opera Binary Markup Language)"[1]

In both cases, the "user agent" is split between the client system and the server, so I think they are both cases that UAAG2 should be able to handle.

Cheers,
Jan

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opera_Mini#Functionality

(MR) JAN RICHARDS