Eric's comments

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 17:14:57 -0600
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
I was not able to remove the non-critical comments...however, I did go
through the comments and flag important ones with @@ in the actual text.
Eric wrote me and said some comments that were important concerned
'taxonomy' those have been flagged with %% in the content.
the document is attached.

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756