Agenda: UAWG telecon 17 Jan 2013

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 10:06:36 -0600
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Time: User Agent Working Group will begin  the call at 1 pm Boston Local
Time, (17:00-18:30 UTC/GMT)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.htmlCall-in:

 Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200, for UK use SIP phone call zakim
viazakim@voip.w3.org
Code:  82941# (UAWG1#)

IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6667, channel: #ua.

Chair: Jim Allan, Kelly Ford

Latest editor's draft -  http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2012/ED-UAAG20-20121220

Agenda+ conformance use cases for conformance scenarios (extensions, mobile
apps, etc)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2013JanMar/0003.html<http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2012/ED-UAAG20-20121220/>
Agenda+ resolving @@ from the draft.
4.1.2 Related Resources - more work needed
Remove terms in the glossary that are not in the doc - discus and ok
Link alphabetically to the subterms in the glossary - Jeanne
Glossary - need def for "globally, global configuration"
Glossary - definition for "user interface, user control" figure out what we
want to link to for more information or remove it.
Appendix - add Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility: Overview - Jeanne
Appendix E & F - are we going to write these or delete them? Are they in
the requirements document?
Appendix G - alternative content - formalize

Agenda+ definition of levels

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756