RE: The Extensible Web Manifesto [feedly]

Hi Simon,

Thanks for bringing this up. I think we should make sure that our definition of extensions for "Limited Conformance for Extensions" (http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/IMPLEMENTING-UAAG20/#conformance-limited) covers polyfill and any other mechanisms a developer might use to change the behaviour of user agents.

And maybe the WCAG-WG needs a pointer to UAAG somewhere since it is content doing the extending.

-Jan