Agenda: UAWG 30 Aug. 2012

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:56:54 -0500
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Time: User Agent Working Group will begin  the call at 1 pm Boston
Local Time, (17:00-18:30 UTC/GMT)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html Call-in:

Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200, for UK use SIP phone call zakim via
zakim@voip.w3.org

Code:  82941# (UAWG1#)

IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #ua.

Chair: Jim Allan, Kelly Ford

Latest editor's draft -
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2012/ED-IMPLEMENTING-UAAG20-20120819/

Kudos to Jeanne and Kim for editorial revisions!!!

agenda+ Review any proposals sent to list

Agenda+ Defining conformance use cases
Conformance (full and/or partial and/or mobile)
Do we have SC that only apply to a particular platform?  - if mobile
phone has an inherent keyboard in the platform then it Can meet the
SC. If there is no keyboard is does not meet the SC. ... is this a
conformance problem?
browser features are dependent on the platform on which it is based.
is this a conformance problem?

Agenda+ 2.8 Toolbar configuration (Mark and Jaime) Action-747 (related
to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012AprJun/0123.html)
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756