keyboard shortcuts in document

From: Kim Patch <kim@redstartsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:08:34 -0400
To: User Agent Working Group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Here are the places where keyboard shortcut appears in the document. I
think they're good as they are.

I think we should put reality Independence principle as a related
resource in the Keyboard Command glossary entry.

Places where keyboard shortcut(s) appear:

2.1.1 Keyboard Operation

2.1.8 Efficient Keyboard Access

2.3.4 Present Direct Commands in User Interface

2.3.5 Customize Keyboard Commands

2.5.7 Configure Elements for Structural Navigation

2.12.2 Operation with Any Device

3.3.4 Centralized View

Glossary:
Keyboard Command
Recommend putting Modality Independence Principle as a related resource

Kimberly Patch
President
Redstart Systems, Inc.
(617) 325-3966