SC and Action Items for Thursday Call

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:17:54 -0500
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Hi All,
below are the SC with outstanding Action items, links to action items,
summary of action item, and person responsible. There are 10. These
will clear outstanding actions for Guideline 1 and 2.

Please review and complete Actions by Thursday.

1.2.1 Repair Missing Alternatives
1.2.2 Repair Empty Alternatives
Action-712
https://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/712
Write an SC to substitute for 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 that gives the user the
ability to request the meta data available for an object,
Jeanne

1.8.5 Viewport History
Action-637
https://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/637
Craft 1.8.5
Jan

Action-491
https://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/491
Rewrite 1.8.5 to include exception for financial or other web
application criteria (can't go back or charge credit card twice)
Jim

1.10.2 Outline View
Action-639
https://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/639
Propose how to explain that 1.10.2 outline view should be operable
Jan

1.11.1 Access Relationships
1.11.2 Extended Link Information
Action-467
https://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/467
Revise 1.11.1 and 1.11.2 make proposal to the group
Jim

2.1.8 Efficient Keyboard Access
Action-530
https://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/530
Look at IER for the new 2.1.8 and compare with the IER for ATAG
A.3.1.3 and update as necessary.
Jeanne

2.7.6 Change preference setting outside the user interface
Action-640
https://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/640
Smith the IER for 2.7.6
Jeanne

2.7.7 Portable Preference Settings
Action-641
https://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/641
Wordsmith 2.7.7
Jeanne

2.9.1 Adjustable Timing
Action-504
https://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/504
Rewrite 2.9.1 ier for next week.
Jim

2.9.2 Retrieval Progress  - DONE
Action-503
https://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/503
Rewrite IER for 2.9.2 for next week Feb 17
Jim

Action-518
https://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/518
Combine 2.9.2-4 into 1 sc with IER