Action Items

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 08:10:14 +0000
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I can't make it tonight - but have completed by action items review and
I've no got non outstanding. However, if people would like to
re-distribute some action items to me so we can get them completed more
quickly - please do.

Cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk