Re: Feasibiity as a factor for Level Selection

Wayne,
thanks for doing the thinking and writing on this. A good place to
start. I agree with Chaals it strikes a good balance for ease vs
impact. That's where we as a group can decide to push the level up or
down.

Jim

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I wrote this to help us narrow feasibility to a reasonable range, so
> we could use it in choosing Level A through AAA.  We don't want to let
> developer's off reasonable tasks, but we can't require excessive
> development.
>
> http://www.csulb.edu/~wed/Feasibility.html
>
> Wayne

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756