W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > April to June 2012

Agenda: 14 June 2012 UAWG telecon

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:52:08 -0500
Message-ID: <CA+=z1WnQrzR+K5S-z2zUoo6omSL-e=m0s83ZwPwEVRZUt1fdLQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Date: Thursday, 7 June 2012

Time: User Agent Working Group will begin  the call at 1 pm Boston
Local Time, (17:00-18:30 UTC/GMT)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html Call-in:

Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200, for UK use SIP phone call Zakim via
zakim@voip.w3.org

Code:  82941# (UAWG1#)

IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #ua.

Chair: Jim Allan, Kelly Ford

Latest editor's draft -
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2012/ED-UAAG20-20120605/

Still To Do
(don't be discouraged, many of these just need approval from group):

1.2.2 Action-725 - Write IER for "1.2.2 Repair Missing Structure"
[still open, needs proposal]
2.1.9 appears to overlap with 2.3.5 [2.3.5 looks better]
2.3.3 (direct activation) was written on white board with no
description.  [There are no open action items, and it was marked done.
There is no discussion in the minutes of 5 June. Does anyone remember
why this was on the whiteboard? ]
def of Structural element? [from whiteboard]
SVG treat as image? [from whiteboard]
hide recognized images and SVG [from whiteboard]
2.4.6 add whole word search [review proposal from Jan
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012AprJun/0104.html  ]
2.5.3 and 2.5.7 needs more work  (also need Simon)
2.11.1 needs a quick review - text was approved, lost, then found.
2.11.2 Action 518 - Combine 2.11.2-4 (auto and executable content)
into 1 SC with IER.  [Group needs to make a decision -- it could stay
as is. It is an old SC, and 2.11 has improved considerably since it
was written]
2.11.3 Action-505 Jan With JA to consider how multimedia and
executable requirements in 2.11 might be improved? [probably this
should just be closed. Given the age, they have been improved a LOT
since this action item was written]
2.11.7 Action-699 - Write definitions for "timebase", "continuous
scale, "relative time units" related to 2.11.7 [needs proposals]
2.11.11 Action-692 - Rewrite IER. [Example ok'd from survey of
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20120113/results, but I can't
find an intent proposal]
3.2 Action-644 - SC on Undo.  Proposal from Jan
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012AprJun/0028.html
4.1.2 Action 649, 651 Name Role State Value
Principle 5 Review updates Jeanne made to P5 organization during end of F2F.

-- 
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator & Webmaster
Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756
voice 512.206.9315    fax: 512.206.9264  http://www.tsbvi.edu/
"We shape our tools and thereafter our tools shape us." McLuhan, 1964
Received on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 14:52:55 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 12 June 2012 14:52:57 GMT