close Action-724 - setting up Tracker for UAAG.next

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 10:02:59 -0400
To: UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
I was going through my open action items and thought this would be
useful to have complete before the F2F.

I have set up a new "product" in Tracker for issues that we want to save
for a future revision of UAAG.  I did a little research to see if there
is a trackbot feature that would allow us to assign issues to .next
directly in IRC, and did not find any documented syntax.
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc

Regardless, I would experiment with Product-2 or Product UAAG.next.  We
can always assign the product in the tracker web instance, but IRC is
much more convenient if we can find a working syntax.  :)

jeanne