RE: Action 712 (fast)

OK, so if it is A then it actually would go first.

BTW: Another idea is to make use of "Accessibility Information", a defined term in ATAG 2.0 (http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-IMPLEMENTING-ATAG20-20120410/#def-Accessibility-Information). Implementing ATAG 2.0 even includes an Appendix that clearly connects the term to the requirements of WCAG (http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-IMPLEMENTING-ATAG20-20120410/#prompting-types).

Cheers,
Jan

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.