W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > April to June 2012

Re: UAAG subgroup (editors meeting)

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 13:04:26 -0400
Message-ID: <4F83169A.7040805@w3.org>
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
For those who don't want to figure out the cryptic notes, Jim and I went 
through all the TPAC spreadsheets and completed going through the 
document and marking SC as done.  We also added a link to any open 
action items as we went through the SC.  We closed a few action items 
that were done or were irrelevant due to other work on different action 
items.

These notes record all the actions we took in case any forensic research 
in necessary in the future.

jeanne

On 4/9/2012 12:20 PM, Jim Allan wrote:
> from http://www.w3.org/2012/04/09-ua-minutes.html
>
> UAWG Subgroup
> 09 Apr 2012
>
> See also: IRC log http://www.w3.org/2012/04/09-ua-irc
> Attendees
>
> Present
>      Jim, Jeanne
> Regrets
> Chair
>      SV_MEETING_CHAIR
> Scribe
>      jeanne
>
> Contents
>
>      Topics
>          2.1.1
>          Principle 3
>          Principle 4
>          Principle 5
>      Summary of Action Items
>
> 2.1.1
>
> <JAllan>  close Action-703 jim and jeanne reviewed doc for definitional
> consistency
>
> <JAllan>  close Action-703
>
> <trackbot>  ACTION-703 And others to review document for keyboard term
> and ensure it can be modified slightly to say keyboard interface and
> match with glossary definition. closed
>
> <JAllan>  close Action-702
>
> <trackbot>  ACTION-702 Update UAAG glossary with ATAG definition of
> keyboard interface closed
>
> we also closed 702 with definition from ATAG
>
> resolved - mark 2.1.1 as done
>
> <JAllan>  repaired summary for 2.1 and 2.2
>
> <JAllan>  put action-459 as an example of google instant in EIR of 3.1.2
>
> <JAllan>  action-610?
>
> <trackbot>  ACTION-610 -- Jim Allan to revisit Nested User Agents 4.2
> (formerly 2.1.2, 2.1.3, .2.2.1, 2.2.2) -- due 2011-12-02 -- OPEN
>
> <trackbot>  http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/610
>
> 2.1.9 has an action item from 2.1.4 assigned to Kim to add to IER.
>
> <JAllan>  close action-530
>
> <trackbot>  ACTION-530 Look at IER for the new 2.1.8 and compare with
> the IER for ATAG A.3.1.3 and update as necessary. closed
>
> <JAllan>  resolved: 2.1.8 DONE!
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/11/17-ua-minutes.html#item02
>
> <JAllan>  Resolved: 2.10.1 210.2 Done!
>
> <JAllan>  close Action-327
>
> <trackbot>  ACTION-327 Follow up on 3.3.6 internally and report back closed
>
> <JAllan>  close action-347
>
> <trackbot>  ACTION-347 Write IER for 3.6.2 closed
>
> 347 has been overtaken by events and IERs are written
> Principle 3
>
> close action-476
>
> <trackbot>  ACTION-476 Review EN on GL3.4 security...why, do we need it? closed
>
> 476 has been overtaken by other actions
> Principle 4
>
> close action-183
>
> <trackbot>  ACTION-183 Clean up Greg#55 (4.1.10&  11) make proposal closed
>
> so old, overtaken by subsequent actions
> Principle 5
>
> <JAllan>  close action-331
>
> <trackbot>  ACTION-331 Rewrite the new 5.1.x closed
>
> <JAllan>  close acton-375
> Summary of Action Items
> [End of minutes]
>

-- 
_______________________________
Jeanne Spellman
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
jeanne@w3.org
Received on Monday, 9 April 2012 17:04:57 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 9 April 2012 17:04:58 GMT