Action-630 1.8x Maintain Point of Regard

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:36:55 -0600
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Action-630
1.8x Maintain Point of Regard::
When user changes viewport size or scales the content, maintain the current
point of regard.

Intent: Keep as much of the current content in the viewport when the
viewport changes size or the user scales content/ It can be disorienting
and confusing when a user changes the viewports size and the current
content shifts out of the viewport and different content on the same page
is displayed. Pint the top-left corner (or top-right corner for RTL
languages) to the viewport regardless of viewport size or scale. If an
element has focus in the viewport keep the focused element in the viewport
after resizing or scaling.
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756