UAWG action related to 1.10.2 outline view

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocad.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 23:06:27 +0000
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
I had an action to do this (JR to propose how to explain that 1.10.2 outline view should be operable). I include my version (which splits off outline view into the glossary):

1.10.2 Outline View: The user can navigate the content from an *outline view*. (Level AA)

DEFN outline view: A filtered view of the content source that is composed of labels for important structural elements (e.g., heading text, table titles, form titles, and other labels that are part of the content).

Cheers,
Jan