Smnall Wording Change on Guideline 1.5 - Provide volume configuration. [

From: Kelly Ford <Kelly.Ford@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 20:15:43 +0000
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Hello,

I'm proposing we change the word global in the name for 1.5.1 to audio.  Global is confusing in the context of this SC because the SC talks about changing things individually, and differently from any global volume setting.

Guideline 1.5 - Provide volume configuration. [

1.5.1 Global Volume:

The user can independently adjust the volume of all audio tracks, relative to the global volume level set through
operating environment  mechanisms. However, the user agent may only override a global mute on explicit user request and if the user has been cautioned about the implication.
(Level A)