RE: Agenda: EXTENDED call 18 August 2011

Hello All,

Generating the list of missing IER items in the way I am doing it took much longer than I estimated.  Attached is the list of missing content for principle 1.  We can talk about the other areas at the start of our meeting.  Apologies for any formatting issues in advance.  This is a rough document.

I'll find a way to also make this list available outside of an Excel file.

This file has five columns as follows:

SC - The basic SC number. For the top level items like 1.2 this currently says implementing because I was copy and pasting from the document.
Intent
Examples
Resources
Status

I used the following values in the columns outside of the SC.

Yes, content is done.
No content is missing.
NA, the item doesn't apply.  For example individual SC do not get summaries.

In many cases I added notes after the yes or no.  The notes on the yes items are generally editorial fixes that I can work with Jeanne on such as small cases of missing words, phrasing and such.  The no comments reflect cases where even if we had content, it was mostly editor notes or otherwise had enough issues that I felt we should at least take a look.