next week's extended call

From: Kim Patch <kim@redstartsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 15:47:18 -0400
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
  Greetings,

Does anyone who's going to be on the extended UAAG call next week need
an invitation to Google+?

We'll try out the videoconferencing feature during the call.

Clicking on this link should get you signed up.
https://plus.google.com/_/notifications/ngemlink?path=%2F%3Fgpinv%3DzLgVv2AdaBs%3Aci-gqnizMUk
If you have any trouble, email me and I'll send you a specific invitation.

Let me know by e-mail when you're signed up -- or add "Kim Patch" to any
of your circles. (This will make it easy for me to put everyone in one
of my circles so I can start the videoconference with everyone at once.)

Cheers,
Kim

Kimberly Patch
President