Minutes: UAWG 21 July 2011

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:30:06 -0500
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference

See also: IRC log
Attendees

Present
    Kelly, Jan, Jim, KIm
Regrets
    SimonH, GregL
Chair
    KellyFord, JimAllan
Scribe
    JimAllan

Contents

    Topics
        need 4 hour writing call - August
    Summary of Action Items

<trackbot> Date: 21 July 2011

<scribe> scribe: JimAllan

<scribe> scribenick: jallan
need 4 hour writing call - August

Jim, and Kelly, and Kim available

Jan out last 2 weeks

tentative schedule for 4 hours on Aug 11 or 18th...leaning toward Aug 11

call canceled because of too many regrets
Summary of Action Items
[End of minutes]

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756
voice 512.206.9315    fax: 512.206.9264  http://www.tsbvi.edu/