Re: Action 501 - Guideline 2.8 Reformulation

Also,
was playing with FF4 RC - the toolbars show/hide in the order in which
they are installed.
In IE, the toolbars have handles and allow different orders vertically
and you can put 2 or more tool bars on one line.

At a AAA level the handles would be very useful.