Fwd: transition request: "Best practices for creating MMI Modality Components" to First Public WG Note

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 07:57:32 -0600
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Kim and others,
thought this might be interesting.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 3:50 PM
Subject: transition request: "Best practices for creating MMI Modality
Components"  to First Public WG Note
To: Philipp Hoschka <ph@w3.org>
Cc: W3C Comm Team <w3t-comm@w3.org>, chairs <chairs@w3.org>, Deborah
Dahl <dahl@conversational-technologies.com>, Ingmar.Kliche@telekom.de

Dear Philipp,

The Multimodal Interaction Working Group would like to request
transition of "Best practices for creating MMI Modality Components"
to a First Public WG Note as follows.

1. Document title, URI and estimated publication date

Best practices for creating MMI Modality Components

Tentatively available at:

Final URI to use:
(shortname is "mmi-mcbp")

Estimated publication date:
24 February 2011 (as agreed by the Webmaster)

2. The document Abstract and Status sections, either by reference
  (e.g., the URI to the document) or direct inclusion.

3. Record of the decision to request the transition

Feb. 21 MMI WG minutes:

Kazuyuki Ashimura, Multimodal Interaction Activity Lead
for the Multimodal Interaction Working Group Chair

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756

voice 512.206.9315    fax: 512.206.9264  http://www.tsbvi.edu/