W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > January to March 2011

Minutes: Jan 6, 2011

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 12:39:04 -0600
Message-ID: <AANLkTinTj2pZXxHfwOL6UZjVyYEwofFJEcPDDsrRzJ4d@mail.gmail.com>
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/2011/01/06-ua-minutes.html

User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
06 Jan 2011

See also: IRC log http://www.w3.org/2011/01/06-ua-irc
Attendees

Present
    Jim_Allan, Jeanne, kford, KimPatch, Jan, JAllan, KPatch,
JRichards, JSpellman, KFord
Regrets
    simonH, gregL
Chair
    SV_MEETING_CHAIR
Scribe
    kford

Contents

    * Topics
         1. Goals for the New Year (possible F2F and/or video conference)
         2. Education outreach - update UAAG materials
    * Summary of Action Items

<trackbot> Date: 06 January 2011

is the phone working for folks?

<JAllan> phone is working for me and jeanne

<scribe> Scribe: kford
Goals for the New Year (possible F2F and/or video conference)

JA: Jeanne you seem to be our driver for last call. Do you have a sense?
... We have a document ready to go, just waiting for logistics to be
resolved. Publish on 1/25 with six weeks for comments.

JS: Six week comments take us to CSUN.
... What do you all think?

KP: Writing implementation has occasionally changed guidelines.

JR: Have we completed our internal review?

JA: We were part way done when we left for the break.

<JAllan> ACTION: Jim to create list of what is done, what needs to be
done [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2011/01/06-ua-minutes.html#action01]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-482 - Create list of what is done, what
needs to be done [on Jim Allan - due 2011-01-13].

JS: We could look at last call in May.

JA: Seems doable.
... Do we want to go have a meeting at CSUN?

Group talks about who will/won't attend CSUN.

<jeanne> ACTION: jeanne to create a survey to ask about a F2F meeting.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/06-ua-minutes.html#action02]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-483 - Create a survey to ask about a F2F
meeting. [on Jeanne Spellman - due 2011-01-13].
Education outreach - update UAAG materials

<JAllan> js: w3 site has generic pages about browsers that need to be written.

<JAllan> ... tomorrow, EO meeting to have brainstorming session about content

<JAllan> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2011JanMar/0001.html

<JAllan> KP may attend

<JAllan> jim will try to not draw a blank and send something to jeanne

<JAllan> meeting ended early, not enough attendees
Summary of Action Items
[NEW] ACTION: jeanne to create a survey to ask about a F2F meeting.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/06-ua-minutes.html#action02]

[DONE] ACTION: Jim to create list of what is done, what needs to be
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/01/06-ua-minutes.html#action01]

-- 
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator & Webmaster

Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756

voice 512.206.9315    fax: 512.206.9264  http://www.tsbvi.edu/

"We shape our tools and thereafter our tools shape us." McLuhan, 1964
Received on Thursday, 6 January 2011 18:40:22 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 6 January 2011 18:40:23 GMT