Guideline 2.7 and UA Wiki

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 11:17:15 -0400
To: UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
We now have a wiki for UAWG.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/work/wiki/

All group members can use it with the W3C login - the same one you use
for surveys.  It is publicly readable, but requires a login to edit.  If
you need assistance with the login, please let me know.

Greg, you will be happy to know (I hope) that it is MediaWiki - the wiki
developed and used by Wikipedia.  I found it easy to use.  YMMV. Please
let me know if there are any accessibility or other problems using it.

In preparation for the meeting today, I moved Simon's proposal on 2.7
into the wiki so we can edit it during the meeting.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/work/wiki/Guideline_2.7

I encourage everyone working on different proposals to use it.  I hope
it will make it easier to update the official document.

jeanne