ACTION-481 - Rewrite 3.3.4 to remove 'benefit accessibility'

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:50:33 -0600
To: WAI-ua <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
current
3.3.4 (former 5.3.4) Centralized View: There is a centralized view of
all features of the user agent that benefit accessibility, in a
dedicated section of the documentation. (Level AAA)

Proposed
3.3.4 Centralized View: There is a dedicated section of the
documentation which presents a centralized of all features of the user
agent necessary to meet the requirements of this document.. (Level
AAA)

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756

voice 512.206.9315    fax: 512.206.9264  http://www.tsbvi.edu/