Re: Approving the Editors' Draft for publishing [was]Re: Meeting: User Agent Teleconference for 18 November 2010

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:47:22 -0500
To: Greg Lowney <gcl-0039@access-research.org>
CC: Markku Hakkinen <mhakkinen@acm.org>, Jan Richards <jrichards@ocad.ca>, UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
I also agreed that the summary is a different animal than the rationale.
  Perhaps the summary belongs only in the Implementation document, since
that is our non-normative explanatory document.

Please note that I did add the sentence Greg suggested from ATAG stating
that the success criteria and notes were normative, so that the
summaries would not be considered normative.