Re: Approving the Editors' Draft for publishing [was]Re: Meeting: User Agent Teleconference for 18 November 2010

Any problems with the edits from the (non)Face to Face?  No.

Should we publish with the expanded Table of Contents? Yes.  Any problems?
No.

Should we publish with the Upshot Summaries (relabeled "Summary")?  Yes, but
with comment.  Any problems? Noted/agree with Jan's comment on Rationale.  I
like the idea of the rationale, and the 1.1 Summary seems incomplete (I
started to reword but won't have time to address it fully until later in the
week).

mark