Google offers instant-search interface standard

From: Markku Hakkinen <mhakkinen@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:35:09 -0400
To: UAWG list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Are there UAAG implications here?

Google Instant, the close link between the company's browser and
search is proposed as a cross browser/cross search engine standard.
I haven't tried Google Instant with a screen reader, but I can see
some interesting non-visual challenges as well as opportunities.
You can read more about what Google is doing [1].
Mark
[1] http://news.cnet.com/8301-30685_3-20019864-264.html

Sent from my iPod