UAWG Charter renewal changes

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:07:16 -0400
To: UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
As part of the charter renewal, UAWG will be authorized to publish
recommendations under the W3C Patent Policy.  Because of this change,
you may receive an automated message that you need to re-join the group.
Please follow the directions in the email message and let me know if you
have any questions or problems.

If you are not a member of the working group or are interested in
increasing your participation, please contact me.

Regards,

jeanne

Jeanne Spellman
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)