Links for today's meeting

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 10:16:21 -0400
To: UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Apologies for this late email. Two days of meetings and a day off have
put me way behind.

The writers group did a lot of work on Monday and Tuesday, and there is
much to see.

The new Editors' Draft:
[NOTE: you can see all the proposals in the Implementing document]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20100802/
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-IMPLEMENTING-UAAG20-20100802/

There are 4 new surveys. Only 3 are open yet, as I still have some
finish up work to do with #4.  We will be working on these surveys over
the next month (or two), but several people expressed that they would
rather see them all and comment on them all in a single block of time,
so here they are:

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100802/
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100802-2/
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100802-3/
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100802-4/

There are also new comments from the EOWG on our last draft:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-uaag2-comments/2010Jul/0000.html