New Accessibility extensions

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:56:36 -0500
To: "'WAI-UA list'" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
ChromeVis - Magnify and change the color of any selected text. Use the mouse
or the keyboard to move the selection around the page.
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/halnfobaneppemjnonmmhngbfifnafgd
this can also be used to copy and paste text. Chrome does not have a 'caret'
browse mode. this extension compensates for that.
Strangely, the extension does not run on the page above or any Chrome
Extensions Gallery page.

Other Chrome Accessibility extensions -
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/featured/accessibility

JISC Techdis Toolbar -  mostly student tools, magnify, change font, spell
check, dictionary, limited text to speech,  works on FF and Opera on all
platforms. IE-Windows, Chrome & Safari on Windows and OSX.
Functions - http://access.ecs.soton.ac.uk/ToolBar/functions

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756