Re: browser detection of touch browsing

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:52:05 -0400
Cc: "'WAI-UA list'" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
To: <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
it might be worth running by apple.

On Mar 31, 2010, at 2:48 PM, Jim Allan wrote:

This is an interesting article. Speaks to device independence. Perhaps we
need something in GL 4. Alistair talks about a JavaScript to do the
sniffing. Though it seems the browser should communicate or translate the
user keypress/movement/etc javascript or server so the functionality of the
site is not impaired.

http://alastairc.ac/2010/03/detecting-touch-based-browsing/

Thoughts?

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756