Accessibility HTML5 Task Force doc for comment

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:03:06 -0400
To: UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
CC: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
I think we have put a lot of thought into this area and it may be useful
for HTML/A11y Task Force. This is their list of requirements for
accessible video:

Please read and comment.

I did not see a link for comments (in a quick perusal) so feel free to
send comments to our list and I will collect and forward them to the
task force. They will be meeting F2F next week, and our timely comments
will be appreciated.