Re: draft of the User Agent Charter

From: Greg Lowney <gcl-0039@access-research.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:35:13 -0800
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
1. The mission statement defines user agents twice, once in parentheses and once after the colon. For consistency I'd recommend removing the phrase after the colon and replacing it with examples or a definition of assistive technology, which I'd also put in parentheses to match the first set of inline examples.

2. I'm not objecting, but personally I think the timeline is optimistic. Will we really have draft of Implementing done by end of the month, even with CSUN in there?

3. If the Chair breaks ties, what is supposed to happen when groups like ours have two co-chairs?