An Aside to ACTION 162

From: Simon Harper <simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:30:34 +0000
To: UAWG list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
As an aside to action 162 I noticed this definition:

enabled element, disabled element
     An element with associated behaviors that can be activated through
the user interface or through an API. The set of elements that a user
agent enables is generally derived from, but is not limited to, the set
of interactive elements defined by implemented markup languages. A
disabled element is a potentially enabled element, that is not currently
available for activation (e.g., a "grayed out" menu item).

'interactive elements' is a dangling hyperlink to a non existent
internal definition, I think we need to reference this back to element.

Cheers
Si.

Simon Harper
University of Manchester (UK)