W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > January to March 2010

Re: Meeting: User Agent Teleconference for 21 January 2010

From: Jan Richards <jan.richards@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:38:58 -0500
Message-ID: <4B588322.8000604@utoronto.ca>
To: "'UAWG list'" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Regrets: conflicting meeting.

-Jan



Kelly Ford wrote:
> Meeting: User Agent Teleconference for 21 January 2010
> 
> Date: Thursday, 21 January 2010
> 
> Time: 1:00-2:30 pm Boston Local Time, USA (17:00-18:30 UTC/GMT) 
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
> 
> Call-in: Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200, code 82941# for UK use
> 
> 44-117-370-6152
> 
> IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #ua.
> 
> Chair: Jim Allan, Kelly Ford
> 
>  
> 
> -- Scribe schedule and scribing help:
> 
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/scribing.html
> 
>  
> 
> n  Jan  April Attendance Survey
> 
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100112-attd/
> 
>  
> 
> -- 1/21/2010 Meeting Survey - http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100112/
> 
>  
> 
> -- Please monitor your open Action Items:
> 
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/open 
> 
>  
> 
> -- Open Issues:
> 
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/issues/open
> 
>  
> 
> -- *new Current editors draft:
> 
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20100105/
> 
>  
> 
> -- Current Techniques Document:
> 
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2009/ED-IMPLEMENTING-UAAG20-20091106/  
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> Agenda+ Review Action Items - http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/open
> 
> Agenda+ Discuss 4.9 on access to content that may impact accessibility
> 
> Agenda+ Discuss 3.1 on access to alternative content
> 
> Agenda+ Editor's draft and publication prep  What changes have we made? 
> What areas do we want feedback on?  Group comes up with details and 
> Jeanne will write.
> 
> Agenda+ Review proposals/survey - 
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100112/
> 
> Agenda+ F2F - 2/24-26  attendance survey 
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20100119/
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> ***As a reminder please send any items for a survey to Jeanne by early 
> Wednesday if you want them included in the meeting survey.
> 
>  
> 
> Thanks,
> 
>  
> 
> Kelly
> 
>  
> 

-- 
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto
Received on Thursday, 21 January 2010 16:39:26 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 21 January 2010 16:39:27 GMT