Updated Editors Draft

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 16:14:17 -0500
To: UAWG <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20100105/

There is a new Editor's draft with our changes from November and
December.  Please look it over and make sure that all the changes we
discussed are included.  Email me with any omissions or errors.

Notes:

1) The minutes were not clear what the final decisions were about
section 4.4 on Flashing.  Please check this section out and email me
with what we decided for the SC and what the numbering of the section
with the new Proposed b/c should be.

2) The Implementing text for 4.2.1 was updated and moved to 4.2.2. What
should be done with the text in 4.2.1 for Intent and Examples?  It is
too repetitive to leave there.  Did we discuss this and it was not
captured in the minutes?  Please advise if you remember.

Thanks,

jeanne