W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > April to June 2010

Minutes of UAWG teleconference of 17 June

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 14:00:44 -0400
Message-ID: <4C1A62CC.3050700@w3.org>
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
A short meeting today, technical problems with Zakim kept key members on 
the sidelines.

Minutes:
http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-ua-minutes

IRC Log:
http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-ua-irc

Text of Minutes:

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

   User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference

17 Jun 2010

   [2]Agenda

      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2010AprJun/0114.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-ua-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Jeanne, Greg, kford, KimPatch, Harper_Simon, Lowney_Greg,
          Spellman_Jeanne, Ford_Kelly, Hakkinen_Mark

   Regrets
          Lauke_Patrick, Jim_Allan

   Chair
          Ford_Kelly, Allan_James

   Scribe
          Harper_Simon

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Logistics (Regrets, agenda requests, comments)?
     * [6]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________

   <trackbot> Date: 17 June 2010

   <scribe> scribe: Harper_Simon

   <scribe> ScribeNick: sharper

   <scribe> meeting: User Agent Working Group Telecon - 17 June 2010

   <scribe> ACTION: Items to
   [7]http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/open recorded in
   [8]http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-ua-minutes.html#action01]

      [7] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/open

   <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - Items

   Open Issues: [9]http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/issues/open

      [9] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/issues/open

   Current Techniques Document:
   [10]http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-IMPLEMENTING-UAAG20-20100430/

     [10] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-IMPLEMENTING-UAAG20-20100430/

   Current editor's draft:
   [11]http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20100615/

     [11] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20100615/

Logistics (Regrets, agenda requests, comments)?

   <mhakkinen> unable to join by phone

   <kford> /me Simon, can you call kellford1967 on skype?

   <kford> I don't think you are hearing me on ksype.

   <kford> I hear you.

   <kford> /me Simon, what are you douing? It sounds like a car crash

   <kford> It is, checking again.

   <kford> hold, on I know what's wrong I think

   <Greg> Kim asked for feedback, particularly use cases, for use in
   her upcoming conference on voice user interfaces.

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Items to
   [12]http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/open recorded in
   [13]http://www.w3.org/2010/06/17-ua-minutes.html#action01]

     [12] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/tracker/actions/open

   [End of minutes]
 
Received on Thursday, 17 June 2010 18:01:06 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 17 June 2010 18:01:10 GMT